How Industrial Air Fans Improve Productivity and Profits
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Circulating Fans and other HVAC topics.
How can fans help increase production and profits?
An industrial air fan doesn't just cool the air, it can boost your bottom line as well. Industrial air fans improve productivity and profits in a number of ways:
- Heat and humidity can cause people to feel sluggish and irritable.
- The right sized fan creates a wind-chill effect that cools the air.
- Workers who stay cool during hot weather feel alert and focused. Alert, focused workers make fewer mistakes and suffer fewer on-the-job injuries.
- Fans offer an affordable alternative to expensive A/C systems and energy costs.
- Fans can be used with A/C to lower energy costs.
- Cooling with fans can help operators stay in compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines for environmental and employee safety.
- Lower production costs, higher production rates, lower worker's compensation claims, and fewer injuries equal higher profits.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.