Commercial HVAC systems that perform efficiently will stop unhealthy mold growth. They dehumidify, ventilate and filter the air. Their smooth operation is vital to the health of employees and customers. Buildings also need to be well-maintained for the HVAC systems to function well. Here are problems to watch for, and tips for maintaining indoor air quality:
* Check for wet spots and condensation in your building. Mold grows rapidly in a wet environment, so scrub and dry wet areas within 48 hours.
* Keep indoor humidity low.
* Reduce moisture levels in the air if you spot condensation.
* Repair leaks and increase ventilation if outside air is cold and dry. Dehumidify, if outdoor air is warm and humid.
* Raise the surface temperature through better insulation or by increasing air circulation.
* Clean heating, ventilation, and air conditioning drip pans.
* Perform routine repairs and cleaning of your HVAC system.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.