Industrial Ventilation Systems Need a Specialist

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about HVAC Repair and Troubleshooting and other HVAC topics.

Why would I need to contact an industrial ventilation system specialst?

Industrial Ventilation Systems Need a Specialist

For repair and troubleshooting of air quality problems at construction sites, contact a qualified engineer or specialist. Businesses need an engineer who focuses on industrial ventilation problems to work in this highly specialized area.

Industrial ventilation involves protecting workers from gases and toxins by flushing bad air from work sites and adding clean air. Welding vapors, dust from a construction site and oil mists are types of pollutants that industrial ventilation systems remove.

Work sites need to use industrial ventilation systems when contaminants in the air exceed federal limits for exposure. Expect the industrial engineer to go over worker health and safety regulations for proper ventilation and air quality control. The engineer will evaluate work sites and troubleshoot problems.



9/16/2011 1:39:53 PM
engr m javaid said:

excelant site for engineers


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this HVAC Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Linda Handiak